The Retail Store In 2016: Poised For Transformation
Retail stores have a problem. The 21st century is nearly 1/5th over, and today’s stores still basically resemble what they looked and felt like at the turn of the century. Meanwhile, leaps and bounds have been made in the online realm to make that shopping experience more interesting and, just as importantly: more convenient.
The good news? Retailers are well aware. The bad news? Download the new report here to find out.
The 2016 Store Report contains:
- 18 data charts
- 22 pages of analysis
- Perspectives on retailers’ top challenges in stores
- Retailers’ reported priorities in achieving their in-store strategies
- Perspectives on the organizational inhibitors getting in retailers’ way
- An overview of the technology investments retailers plan to make — short term, and long term
This report will help answer the following questions:
- What role should technology play in stores?
- Should it help the shopper?
- Should it help employees?
- And what are the best retailers already doing differently?
Stay on top of retailers’ store-based challenges and where they are looking for help to overcome those challenges. Download the report today!
The report is part of RSR Research's ongoing efforts to provide market intelligence on retail technology trends, is sponsored by Manhattan Associates, and is supported by Tyco.
You must log in or register to access this content. Registration is complimentary.Login / Register