Why do we think we have earned the right to call ourselves “the candid voice in retail”?
The answer is simple. Since our founding in 2007, we have combined our extensive retail industry backgrounds and on-going retailer survey data to bring objective and pragmatic insights to the entire retail community. Our analysts all come from the industry, and each has their own unique perspective formed within those years of retail practice.
Our goal: To help retailers make more strategic decisions about the role of information technology in their enterprise, and to help solution providers better meet those needs. In other words, we provide market intelligence to foster better communication between those who have solutions and those who need them.
What don’t we do? We will not compare one solution provider’s offering to another’s. We believe retailers themselves are best able to determine which solution fits their unique requirements. What they do struggle with is aligning business and technology strategies with the industry’s rapid pace of change.
We also don’t talk about ten- or fifteen-year time horizons or theoretical best practices. We offer pragmatic advice based on what’s happening today.
Our benchmark reports, articles, and advisory services serve to identify the challenges all companies face within the retail industry. And then we uncover ways the best companies convert those challenges into opportunities.
During a time of massive industry transformation, RSR has become a trusted voice cutting through the noise. Our combination of industry experience and pragmatic insights – coupled with a constant stream of fresh, relevant retailer data – makes RSR a unique and valuable resource for anyone looking to better understand their place in the 21st Century retail world.
Why We’re Different:
- Objective – No competitive intelligence = no conflicts of interest
- Candid & Honest – Make your mistakes in private in order to put your best foot forward in the market
- Realistic – No frameworks for frameworks’ sake. Real-world, actionable, near-term value. Things change too fast to do more than that.
- Flexible – Nimble & easy to work with. What you need, not what we want to sell.
- Accessible – Boutique service and pricing for world-class expertise. No hoops.