Retailers' Omni-Channel Blind Spot: Digital
In our 2015 benchmark on retailers’ omni-channel strategies, we found retailers in something of a funk. Retailers believed that omni-channel shoppers were less profitable than in the past, and they reported little progress made in tackling some of their biggest omni-channel challenges. This year, our benchmark reveals retailers in a more positive frame of mind, but still with a long way to go in achieving their omni-channel objectives.
The 2016 Omni-Channel Strategy benchmark contains:
- 21 data charts
- 27 pages of analysis
- Perspectives on retailers’ top omni-channel business challenges
- Retailers’ reported priorities in achieving their omni-channel strategies
- Perspectives on the organizational inhibitors getting in retailers’ way
- An overview of the technology investments retailers plan to make – short term, and long term
This report will help answer the following questions:
- When measuring cross-channel influence, what role should digital measures play?
- Among retailers, where is omni-channel innovation coming from? The largest? The smallest? Somewhere in between?
- Which selling channels are the highest priority for retailers? Has mobile finally eclipsed catalog as a selling channel?
- Which omni-channel processes do retailers see as having the greatest impact on their business?
- Is retail about to enter a replacement cycle for Distributed Order Management? What other technologies may be in play?
Stay on top of retailers’ omni-channel challenges and where they are looking for help to overcome those challenges. Download the report today!
You must log in or register to access this content. Registration is complimentary.Login / Register