RSR Speaker Bureau
Real People. Real Experience. Real Stories.
RSR analysts have over 100 years combined retail experience, which is used in concert with data from one of the longest-running benchmarks of retailers' business strategies.
This combination of data and experience gives audiences the right mix of real-life experiences, grounded in real-world data from retailers around the world. RSR's company mission is to elevate the conversation about technology in retail, and we bring that passion to every interaction, from panel moderation or participation, to sales kickoffs, keynote speeches, workshops and training sessions.
Why Book an RSR Analyst?
- Candid – We tell it like it is. We don't use jargon, and we don't sugar-coat the challenges. But we do focus on providing actionable insights that can help your audience right away.
- Objective – Our insights are based on real data from retailers about the challenges they're experiencing today. That keeps us grounded in reality instead of theoretical best practices.
- Thought-Provoking – We want retail to be even better than it is today. And that means helping retailers make smarter, better-informed technology decisions, and helping solution providers deliver the kinds of solutions that the market needs. We bring that passion to every speech and workshop.
- Business-Oriented – Our core value is to talk about technology in the context of business challenges and opportunities, not in a vacuum.
- Flexible – RSR is a boutique firm, with the flexibility to meet your needs. Have a specific topic you want addressed? We have the depth and breadth of experience to cover almost any retail topic from any angle. Want to try something creative or stand out in a world overwhelmed by webinars and roadshows? We're up for experimentation.
Interested in booking a speaker?
Thank you for your inquiry. Someone will contact you soon.
Examples of Past Speaking EngagementsLatest Examples
- Webinar – Amazon and Fashion
- Keynote Speaker – The Future of Retail
- Keynote Speaker – Fulfilling Customer Expectations
- Webinar – Satisfying Customers In a Post-Channel World
- Speech – Brand Masters or Math Masters? What’s Next For The Merchant Prince?
- Webinar – Pricing For Success: Myth vs. Reality
- Roundtable Lead – The Revitalized Store; What Retailers Think Is Coming
- Keynote Speaker: How To Grow Your Business With Loyal Customers In the New Age
- Keynote Speaker: Retail’s Reset Moment – Challenges & Opportunities And How Technology Can Help Speech: Satisfying The Information-Enabled Consumer- Game-Changing Imperatives For Merchants
- Keynote Speaker: The Relevant Store in the Digital Age
- Speech: New Insights to Drive Customer Engagement
- Speech: Enabling the Transformation To a Seamless Shopper Experience
- Speech: Harmonizing The Digital With the Physical
- Speech: A Pragmatic Take On BIG DATA – And Why You Should Care
- Speech: The New Rules Of Retail- How Today’s Consumer Is Changing The Game
- Speech: How Omni-Channel Selling Affects The Supply Chain
- Executive Meet & Greet: Retail’s Omni-Channel Fulfillment Imperative
- Investor Relations: Retail Perspectives
- Webinar: How Retailers are Harmonizing Price Intelligence with Omni-Channel and Price Optimization
- Internal Sales Training: Selling Technology Value to Retailers
- Speech – Succeeding In A Highly Competitive Food Retail Environment
- Speech – Can the Store Be Relevant In The 21st Century (Video available on YouTube)
- Panel Moderator – Omni-channel Operations: What? Why? How?
- Webinar – Retailers' Holiday Mobile Strategies
- Webinar – Shipping from China
- Webinar – The State of Digital Coupons in Retail
- Webinar – The Future of the Retail Store
- Webinar – How Omni-Channel Impacts Luxury Retail
- Webinar – The Future of Retail Payments
- Speaker – Loss Prevention and Auto-ID in Retail
- Speaker – Mobile and QR: Retail Use Cases
- Panelist – The State of RFID in Retail
- Speaker – Trends in RFID in Retail: Consumer Focus
- Moderator – Mobile Marketing and the In-Store Experience
- Speaker – Inventory Management in Grocery
- Keynote Speaker – The State of Omni-Channel in Retail
- Speaker – The Future of Cross-Channel
- Keynote Speaker – Customer Centricity in a Cross-Channel World
- Speaker – Keeping Up With Customers Across Channels
- Webinar – The State of Cross-Channel
- Webinar – Best Practices in Cross-Channel Retailing
- Keynote Speaker – The State of Omni-Channel
- Speaker – The State of Payments in Retail
- Speaker – How Independent Retailers Can Win in an Uncertain Economy
- Roundtable Moderator/Speaker – Transforming the In-Store Experience
- Speaker – The Future of In-Store Marketing
- Workshop Moderator – Omni-Channel's Organizational Impact on Marketing
- Speaker – Omni-Channel's Top 3 Questions
- Panelist – The State of eCommerce and POS Platform Convergence
- Speaker – The State of Omni-Channel in Retail
- Webinar – The Dropship Opportunity in Retail
- Speaker – Integrating Mobile With In-Store Digital
- Webinar – How Website Performance Impacts the Customer Experience
- Workshop – The Evolution of Retail CRM
- Keynote Speaker – The History of Omni-Channel
- Webinar – Retail Strategies for Economic Uncertainty
- Workshop – The Future of Omni-Channel
- Speech – The Future of Omni-Channel